Molybdenum powder is an important inorganic mineral. From a geological point of view, molybdenum powder is a natural mineral in the earth's crust. There are three types of molybdenum powder deposits: limestone, chalk, and marble.
The disc continuous dryer is an efficient conductive continuous drying equipment . Its unique structure and working principle determine that it has high thermal efficiency, low energy consumption, small footprint, simple configuration, convenient operation control, and good operating environment. Features. It is widely used for drying operations in chemical, pharmaceutical, pesticide, food, feed, agricultural and sideline products processing industries. It has been well received in various industries. Can be divided into three types of normal pressure, closed, vacuum; 1200, 1500, 2200, 3000 and other specifications; A (carbon steel), B (stainless steel in contact with the material), C on the basis of B, increase the steam pipeline The main shaft and the bracket are made of stainless steel, and the cylinder body and the top cover are lined with stainless steel.) There are three kinds of materials with a dry area of 4 to 180m 2. There are several hundred types of products in this series. The need to dry various materials.
(1) Easy regulation and strong applicability
1. The drying process can be optimized by adjusting the thickness of the material layer, the speed of the main shaft, the number of rake arms, the type and size of the rake leaves.
2. Each layer of drying tray can be heated or cooled by heating or cooling materials. The materials are evenly heated, and the temperature control is accurate and easy.
3. The residence time of the material can be adjusted precisely.
4. Single material flow, no back mixing, uniform drying, stable quality, no need to mix again.
(2) Simple and easy operation
1. The drier is easy to drive and stop.
2. After stopping the feeding, the rake blades conveying the material can quickly empty the material in the dryer.
3. Through the special large-sized inspection door's sight glass, the equipment can be carefully cleaned and observed.
(3) Low energy consumption
1. The material layer is very thin, the spindle speed is low, the power required for the material transfer system is small, and the power consumption is small.
2. Drying with conductive heat, high thermal efficiency and low energy consumption.
(4) The operating environment is good, the solvent can be recovered, and the dust emission meets the requirements
1. Atmospheric pressure type: Due to the low air velocity in the equipment and the high and low humidity distribution in the equipment, it is difficult for dust to float to the top of the equipment, so the exhaust gas discharged from the top wet outlet contains almost no dust.
2. Sealed type: Equipped with solvent recovery device, which can easily recover organic solvents in wet gas. The solvent recovery device is simple and has a high recovery rate. For flammable, explosive, toxic and oxidizable materials, nitrogen can be used as a moisture-carrying gas to perform closed-circuit circulation for safe operation. Particularly suitable for drying of flammable, explosive and toxic materials.
3.Vacuum type: Disk dryer operated under vacuum, especially suitable for drying heat-sensitive materials.
(5) Easy installation and small footprint
1. The dryer is delivered from the factory as a whole and transported as a whole. It only needs to be hoisted in place, and the installation and positioning is very easy.
2. Due to the drying tray layer arrangement and vertical installation, even if the drying area is large, the footprint is small.
Dry pyrolysis calcination cooling reaction sublimation
(1) Organic chemical products
(Two) inorganic chemical products
(3) Medicine and food
(4) Feed and fertilizer
(A) drying tray
1. Design pressure: generally 0.4MPa, the maximum can reach 1.6MPa.
2. Maximum working pressure: generally ≤0.4MPa, up to 1.6MPa.
3. Heating medium: steam, hot water, heat-conducting oil, hot water when the temperature of the drying pan is 100 ° C, 100 ° C to 150 ° C, ≤0.4MPa saturated steam or superheated steam, and 150 ° C to 320 ° C Oil is heated.
(Two) material delivery system
1. Spindle speed: 1 ～ 10 rpm, stepless speed regulation by electromagnetic or frequency conversion.
2. Harrow arms: There are 2 to 8 rake arms fixed on the main shaft on each drying plate.
3. Harrow leaf: It is hinged on the harrow arm, and can keep contact with the surface of the disc. There are many forms.
4. Rolling: For materials that are easy to agglomerate and need to be crushed, adding rollers in place can strengthen the heat transfer and drying process.
There are three types of normal pressure, closed, and vacuum
1. Atmospheric pressure type: cylindrical or octagonal prism type. The main pipe for heating medium inlet and outlet can be inside the casing or outside the casing.
2. Sealed type: Cylindrical shell, able to withstand 5Kpa internal pressure, the main pipe for heating medium inlet and outlet can be inside or outside the shell.
3.Vacuum type: Cylindrical shell, the design pressure is -0.096Mpa, the main pipe for heating medium inlet and outlet is in the shell.
(Four) air heater
Generally used when the induced draft fan is configured to prevent humid ambient air from entering the host and affecting the drying effect.
The wet material is continuously added from the feeder to the first layer of the drying plate on the top of the dryer, and the rake arm with the harrow leaves makes a rotary movement, so that the rake arm continuously copies the material. The material flows along the surface of the drying disk along the exponential spiral. The material on the small drying disk is moved to the outer edge. The material on the large drying disk moves inward and falls into the next layer of small drying disk from the middle blanking port. The large and small drying plates are arranged alternately up and down, and the material can continuously flow through the entire dryer. A heating medium is introduced into the hollow drying pan, and the heating medium is in the form of saturated steam, hot water, and heat-conducting oil. The heating medium enters from one end of the drying pan and is led out from the other end. The dried material falls from the last layer of the drying tray to the bottom of the shell, and is finally transferred to the discharge port by the harrow blades for discharge. Moisture vapor escapes from the material and is discharged through a moisture exhaust port provided on the top cover. Moisture vapor of a vacuum tray dryer is extracted through a vacuum pump port provided on the top cover. The dry material discharged from the bottom layer can be directly packed. Equipped with auxiliary equipment such as finned heater, solvent recovery condenser, bag type dust collector, dry material back-mixing mechanism, induced draft fan, etc., it can improve its drying production capacity, dry paste and heat-sensitive materials, and can be easily recycled Solvent, and can perform pyrolysis and reaction operations.
Technical Data Sheet:
|specification||Outside diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Drying area (m 2 )||Power (KW)||specification||Outside diameter (mm)||Height (mm)|| Dry area |
(m 2 )