Cellulose (dye, pesticide, catalyst) dryer
Cellulose is a macromolecular polysaccharide composed of glucose. Insoluble in water and general organic solvents. Is the main component of plant cell walls. As long as the human body ingests 10g of cellulose per day, it can reduce heat absorption by 15% and can easily lose 8 pounds a month. In addition, the maximum daily fiber intake for the human body is 35g. If it is exceeded, it may affect the absorption of other nutrients such as calcium, iron, zinc, and folic acid, and even produce side effects such as flatulence and diarrhea. Therefore, when using high-fiber weight loss, do n’t forget to Get some minerals and vitamins.
XSG series rotary flash dryer is a new type of drying equipment developed by our factory on the basis of introducing and absorbing foreign advanced technology. This machine has advanced technology, reasonable design, compact structure, wide application range, large production capacity, good product quality, high efficiency and energy saving. Drying, crushing and screening are completed in one device at one time, eliminating environmental pollution and achieving the performance of the whole machine. International advanced technology level.
The hot air enters the stirring, crushing and drying chamber from the bottom of the dryer at a suitable spraying speed from the inlet pipe, which produces strong shearing, blowing, and rotating effects on the material, so the material is micronized by centrifugation, shearing, collision, and friction. , Strengthened mass and heat transfer. At the bottom of the dryer, larger and wet granules are mechanically broken under the action of the agitator, and particles with lower moisture content and smaller granularity are entrained by the rotating airflow to rise, and are further dried during the ascent process. Because the two phases of gas and solid are rotating, the inertia of the solid phase is greater than that of the gas phase, the relative speed between the two phases of solid and gas is large, and the mass and heat transfer between the two phases is strengthened, so the machine has high production intensity.
● A variety of feeding devices are available. The feeding is continuous and stable, and no bridging will occur in the process.
● A special cooling device is set at the bottom of the dryer to avoid the deterioration of materials in the high temperature area at the bottom.
● Special air pressure sealing device and bearing cooling device can effectively extend the service life of the transmission part.
● The special air distribution device reduces the resistance of the equipment and effectively provides the air volume of the dryer.
● The drying chamber is equipped with a classification ring and a swirling blade, and the fineness and final moisture of the material can be adjusted. (If the final moisture of calcium carbonate can be adjusted to ≤0.1%)
● Compared with other drying methods, it can effectively increase the specific gravity of the material.
● The circumferential air velocity in the drying room is high, and the material residence time is short, which effectively prevents the sticky walls of materials and the deterioration of heat-sensitive materials, and achieves high efficiency, fast speed, small equipment and large production.
● Inorganic: boric acid, calcium carbonate, hydroxide, copper sulfate, iron oxide, barium carbonate, antimony trioxide, various metal hydroxides, various heavy metal salts, synthetic cryolite, etc.
● Organic matter: Atrazine (pesticide pesticide), lauric acid, benzoic acid, benzoic acid, bactericidal, sodium oxalate, cellulose acetate, etc.
● Ceramics: Kaolin, silica, clay.
● Dyes: Anthraquinone, black iron oxide, indigo pigment, butyric acid, titanium hydroxide, zinc sulfide, various azo dye intermediates.
● Food: Soy protein, gelatinized starch, lees, wheat sugar, wheat starch.
Technical Data Sheet:
mm ） Host internal warp ( mm )
m3/h ） Air volume ( m3 / h )
kg/h ） Evaporated water volume ( kg / h )
KW ） Maximum installed capacity ( KW )
m ） Maximum height ( m )
m2 ） Occupied plane ( m2 )
Note: 1. The amount of water evaporation is based on the inlet air temperature of 200 ℃ and the outlet air of 80 ℃. 2. The installed capacity is the basic data, which can be changed according to the material performance. 3. The land area is arranged according to the actual situation. The data in the table is for reference only.