Coconut and coconut flour drying production line
Application Client: Indonesia Lippo Group
Project Category: Food Engineering Industry
Selected products: XF horizontal boiling dryer
The horizontal boiling dryer for food is our company's key product. It is developed and developed on the basis of digesting and absorbing the latest technology of horizontal boiling dryers at home and abroad. It has a wide range of applications, especially in the food and pharmaceutical fields. .
Coconut flour is rich in eighteen amino acids, calcium, zinc, manganese, iron, vitamin C and other nutrients required by the human body. Is by far the world's highest amino acid content of natural drinks. The vitamin E contained in it can maintain women's youthful vitality, the rich zinc can promote the development of young girls, and magnesium can improve the circulatory system of the elderly.
Coconut is a mixture of shredded coconut and coconut flour. It is used as a filling for pastries, moon cakes, breads, etc., and is a processed food that is sprinkled on the surface of candied fruits, breads, etc. to increase the taste and decorative surface. Coconut contains nutrients such as sugar, fat, protein, vitamin B family, vitamin C, and trace elements potassium and magnesium.
The horizontal boiling dryer for food and medicine is composed of a feeding system, an air inlet filtering system, a heating system, a freezing and dehumidifying system, a host, a dust removing system, a discharging system, a control system, and the like. During work, the wet material is fed into the fluidized bed dryer from the hopper through the flapper valve. The material meets the hot air in the drying room to form a fluidized state, which conducts heat and mass transfer and completes the drying. Entrained and collected by dust bag. After the hot material is dried, it is automatically transferred into the horizontal fluidized bed cooler through the transition device between the dryer and the cooler. The material meets the cold air in the cooling chamber to form a fluidized state, exchange energy, and complete the cooling and cooling. The fine powder of the material is entrained by the wind, captured and recovered by the dust bag, and the finished and dried finished and cooled material is discharged through the discharge rotary valve (the fan is turned off).
1. The cross-section design of the fluidized main unit fully filters the fluidization of the material and reduces the dust entrainment, and the drying efficiency is high.
2. The equipment material is made of 304 material, the structure transition is smooth, and the internal and external surfaces of the equipment are polished to meet the requirements of GMP.
3. The branch of the inlet manifold and the host are all clamp quick-install butterfly valves, which is convenient for disassembly and cleaning.
4. A quick opening door is set on the top of the drying machine, a pulse blowing pipe is opened quickly, and a platform is provided to facilitate the disassembly and assembly of the dust bag.
5. The host is equipped with sanitary quick-open manholes, hand holes and cleaning and draining ball valves for easy cleaning.
6. The opening rate of the main machine bed is reasonable, which can avoid material leakage and fully fluidize.
7. The duct of the air duct is designed according to the different air volume in different parts according to the diameter reduction to ensure that the dust will not accumulate and accumulate.
8. Modular air treatment cabinet composed of filter, heater, etc., with quick opening door, which can be quickly disassembled and replaced.
9. The air inlet pipe is manually adjusted with an isolation valve. The air outlet pipe is provided with pneumatic valve and manual valve, which can be adjusted automatically or manually. The fan is variable frequency and the air volume can be adjusted.
10. The whole system is operated under a slight negative pressure, and it is sealed, no dust will fly, and the working environment is clean. The equipment runs smoothly and the noise is less than 75dB.