Copper anode sludge drying production line
Application customers: Gansu Jinchang Jinchuan Group, Gansu Baiyin Nonferrous Group, etc.
Project Category: Non-Ferrous Metal Engineering Industry
Selected products: DW copper series anode mud professional belt dryer
Anode sludge, a mud-like fine-grained substance that falls on the bottom of an electrolytic cell during electrolytic refining. It is mainly composed of impurities insoluble in the electrolyte and metals to be refined in the crude anode metal. Often contains precious and valuable metals, which can be recycled as raw materials for refining precious metals such as gold and silver. For example, anode sludge from electrolytically refined copper can recover copper and extract gold, silver, selenium, tellurium, and the like.
Anode sludge is the accumulation of anode and cathode deposits and electrolyte flowing through the ditch when the product is plated with gold and silver in the electrolysis plant for a long period of time. These residues can be screened and melted to extract certain gold and silver components Set up a simple shed and set a few crucibles to complete the simple refining process.
In the process of electrolytic metallurgy of aqueous solution, insoluble sludge attached to the surface of the residual anode or deposited on the bottom of the electrolytic cell. Generally gray, with a particle size of about 100 to 200 mesh. Each of these components exists in the form of metals, sulfides, selenium-tellurium compounds, oxides, elemental sulfur and basic salts. Insoluble anode electrodeposition process generally does not produce anode sludge. However, in the process of zinc electrodeposition, manganese ions in the solution are oxidized near the anode to form manganese dioxide to form anode sludge. This anode slime returns to the neutral leaching process and is used as an oxidant.
The company has cooperated with Beijing Enfei, Nanchang Ruilin and other design institutes to develop copper-based anode mud non-standard belt dryers, which have been used by Jinchuan Company, Baiyin Company and other units with good results.
Our company can carry out engineering design according to the actual requirements of users. The copper anode slime non-standard belt dryer produced by our company has the characteristics of compact process design, exquisite equipment production, high level of fluidized operation, stable product quality, easy cleaning and maintenance.
This drying unit is mainly designed for "anode mud". Equipment includes: special extrusion feeder, transmission, hot air (circulation) system, PTFE conveyor belt, main body casing (support), exhaust gas dehumidification, dust removal system and electric control cabinet. Features:
1. The transmission system of the extrusion feeding device is reasonably configured, and two sets of transmission systems are used for transmission to ensure the stability of the transmission and the tightness of the silo.
2. Among the components of the extruder feeding device, the parts in contact with the material are all made of 316L material, and the parts are designed for easy disassembly.
3. The circulating fan is not directly connected and fixed to the chassis. In order to prevent steam heat from being transmitted to the motor, a coupling is added between the motor shaft and the fan impeller, a bracket is added, and a standard motor is optional.
4. The bonding method of the interface of the PTFE conveyor belt is to ensure the interface is firm.
5. All running parts are protected by standard protective covers.
6. The equipment is designed and manufactured separately, and assembled on site.
7. The equipment's internal sealing plate, partition board and the inner wall of the air pipe are first derusted, and then sprayed with high temperature anticorrosive paint. The host shell, bracket, etc. are first derusted, then sprayed with primer, and the outer cover is sprayed with paint.
8. The equipment effectively solves the problems of paving and mesh belt drying and reaches the advanced level in the industry.