Starch and starch derivative drying production line
Application Customers: Customers
Project Category: Food Engineering Industry
Selected products: QG, JG, FG series air dryers, vacuum harrow dryers, etc.
According to statistics, in 2008, starch production in the world was 66 million tons. Starch is a polysaccharide and can be regarded as a high polymer of glucose. Starch plays a great role in various food processing, using starch as an ingredient or main ingredient. In addition to food, industrially used for making dextrin, maltose, glucose, alcohol, etc., but also used to prepare printing paste, sizing of textiles, sizing of paper, pressing of pharmaceutical tablets, etc., the largest non-food industry starch. It is used as a binder in the papermaking process.
Based on the original inherent properties of starch derivatives or modified starch, in order to improve its processing operation performance and expand the application range of starch, heat, acid, alkali, oxidant, enzyme preparation, and organic reaction reagents with various functional groups are used to produce starch. Chemical reaction, or through physical changes, changes in the properties of natural starch, increases some of its properties or introduces new properties.
Starch derivatives are generally classified by denaturing methods:
1 Physical modification, such as gelatinized starch.
2 Chemical modification, such as dextrin, acid-modified starch, oxidized starch, cross-linked starch, acidified starch, carboxyalkyl starch, starch graft copolymer, etc.
3 Enzymatic denaturation, such as amylose and dextrin.
Starch-derived technology has been developed to produce products that can be targeted for almost any specific application.
QG, JG, FG series air dryer
The wet material enters the dryer through the conveyor and the heated natural air at the same time, and the two are fully mixed. Due to the large heat and mass exchange area, the purpose of evaporation and drying is achieved in a short time. The dried product is discharged from the cyclone. A small part of the flying powder is recycled by the cyclone or bag filter. The Q-type air dryer is operated under negative pressure. The material does not pass through the fan. The Q series is the basic type. (Over the years, after continuous improvement, the air dryer has been developed into four series, which can better meet the needs of customers in various aspects.
1. High thermal efficiency, using pulse tube bundle, can make the material and hot air fully contact.
2. Good at handling heat-sensitive materials. The contact time between materials and wind is short. The bottom of the host belongs to a high temperature area. The area has a high gas velocity and quickly takes the materials away, avoiding the possibility of material coking and discoloration.
3. The system resistance is small, the operating environment is good, and the labor intensity is low.
4. The drive structure of the main machine is simple, and there are few mechanical maintenance points.
1. The following materials are dried in the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.
2. Suitable for paste, paste and powdery materials.
3. Requires low-temperature drying heat-sensitive materials.
4, easy to oxidize, explosive, strong stimulation, highly toxic materials.
5. Materials requiring recovery of organic solvents.