H acid, para ester drying production line
Application customers: a unit in Yunnan, etc.
Project Category: Chemical Engineering Industry
Selected products: XSG series rotary flash dryer
H-acid monosodium salt is mainly used to produce acidic, direct and reactive dyes, such as acid magenta 6B, acid big red G, acid black 10B, direct black, reactive brilliant red K-2BP, reactive violet K-3R, and active blue More than 90 kinds, such as KR, these dyes are used for dyeing woolen and cotton fabrics. It can also be used for the production of drugs.
Based on the material characteristics of H acid and para-ester, our company has successfully developed the fast rotating flash dryer independently developed on the basis of digestion and absorption of foreign advanced equipment and technology in the drying of H acid and para-ester.
The special flash evaporation dryer for H acid and para-ester is mainly composed of air inlet system, heating system, feeding system, drying host, dust collection system, exhaust system and control system. During work, the wet material enters the drying chamber through the screw feeder. The material meets the high-speed rotating hot air in the drying chamber. The fine powder material is carried by the hot air to the upper end of the drying chamber. The material that cannot be taken away falls on the bottom of the drying chamber. Shattered by the crushing device at the bottom, the material is rapidly dispersed, and the contact area between the material and the hot air increases rapidly. Under the action of centrifugal force (there is a classification device on the top), the products that have reached the degree of dryness and a certain degree of fineness are blown out of the classification device, and the materials are quickly dried in the process.
Flash dryer has the advantages of high technology content, high standardization, environmental protection, safety, low consumption, simple maintenance, etc. In terms of design structure:
1. An inverted cone structure is set at the bottom of the dryer, so that the drying gas circulation section gradually expands from bottom to top, the bottom air flow is relatively large, and the upper air flow is relatively small, thereby ensuring that the large particles in the lower part are in a fluidized state while the upper The small particles are also in a fluidized state, and the hot air is rotated along the vertebral body, which increases the wind speed at the bottom, reduces the length of the cantilever part of the stirring shaft, and increases the safety and reliability of the operation; the bearing can be placed outside the machine, effectively preventing the bearing from Working in high temperature areas, thereby extending the service life of the bearing.
2. A scraper is set on the stirring teeth. While the materials are being crushed by the stirring teeth, the materials are thrown to the wall of the machine and stick to the wall. If it is not scraped in time, the equipment will be vibrated in severe cases, and the agitator will be blocked. turn. A scraper is set on the stirring teeth, which can peel off the materials sticking to the machine wall in time to avoid sticking to the wall.
3. The rotation speed of the stirring shaft is controlled by a stepless speed regulating motor. Select different speeds according to the product particle size requirements. The faster the speed of the stirring shaft, the smaller the particle size of the product.
4. A classifier is set on the top of the dryer. By changing the hole diameter of the classifier and the height of the classification section, the air flow rate is changed, and the size and number of particles leaving the dryer, the final moisture content and the residence time of the material in the drying section are controlled.
5. The rotation speed of the screw conveyor of the feeder is controlled by the inorganic speed regulating motor. Control the feeding speed according to the material properties and drying process parameters.
6. The equipment has a compact structure and a small footprint. It integrates drying, crushing and classification into one. It is an organic combination of swirl technology, fluidization technology, spray technology and convection technology. It does not need to be crushed and sieved after drying, which simplifies The production process is saved, which saves power and equipment costs.
7. The equipment has high drying strength, can effectively control the final moisture and fineness, and has a high collection rate of finished products. It adopts a high-efficiency low-resistance cyclone separator, supplemented by a pulse bag filter.
8. The whole machine adopts open-type downstream drying system.