Production line of threonine, nucleotide and other fermentation products
Application customers: Inner Mongolia Fufeng Biological Co., Ltd., Xinjiang Fufeng Biological Co., Ltd., Meihua Biotechnology Group Co., Ltd., etc.
Project Category: Chemical Engineering Industry
Selected products: XSG series rotary flash dryer
L-threonine is an essential amino acid. Threonine is mainly used in medicine, chemical reagents, food fortifiers, feed additives and so on. There are three main production methods of threonine: fermentation, protein hydrolysis and chemical synthesis. At present, microbial fermentation has become the mainstream method for producing threonine. For a long time, the demand for threonine in the international market has continued to grow steadily. It is one of the fastest growing amino acid varieties, especially in the areas of chemical and biochemical, food additives, feed additives, etc., the consumption has increased rapidly, and it has largely replaced tryptamine Acid and become the third fastest growing amino acid besides lysine and methionine.
Nucleotide, a class of compounds consisting of three substances, purine or pyrimidine base, ribose or deoxyribose, and phosphate. Also known as a nucleotide. Pentose and organic base synthesize nucleosides, nucleosides and phosphate synthesize nucleotides, and four nucleotides make up nucleic acids. Nucleotides are mainly involved in the formation of nucleic acids, and many single nucleotides also have a variety of important biological functions, such as adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and dehydrogenase coenzymes related to energy metabolism.
Nucleotides such as guanylic acid (GMP) and inosinic acid (IMP) are odorous nucleotides. In addition to their umami taste, they also improve umami taste when combined with L-glutamic acid It is used as a raw material for seasonings and soups.
Based on the material properties of amino acids, the company has successfully applied in the rapid drying of amino acid drying on the basis of digestion and absorption of foreign advanced equipment and technology.
Amino acid special flash dryer is mainly composed of air inlet system, heating system, feeding system, drying host, dust collection system, exhaust system, control system and so on. During work, the wet material enters the drying chamber through the screw feeder. The material meets the high-speed rotating hot air in the drying chamber. The fine powder material is carried by the hot air to the upper end of the drying chamber. The material that cannot be taken away falls on the bottom of the drying chamber. Shattered by the crushing device at the bottom, the material is rapidly dispersed, and the contact area between the material and the hot air increases rapidly. Under the action of centrifugal force (there is a classification device on the top), the products that have reached the degree of dryness and a certain degree of fineness are blown out of the classification device, and the materials are quickly dried in the process.
Flash dryer has the advantages of high technology content, high standardization, environmental protection, safety, low consumption, simple maintenance, etc. In terms of design structure:
1. An inverted cone structure is set at the bottom of the dryer, so that the drying gas circulation section gradually expands from bottom to top, the bottom air flow is relatively large, and the upper air flow is relatively small, thereby ensuring that the large particles in the lower part are in a fluidized state while the upper The small particles are also in a fluidized state, and the hot air is rotated along the vertebral body, which increases the wind speed at the bottom, reduces the length of the cantilever part of the stirring shaft, and increases the safety and reliability of the operation; the bearing can be placed outside the machine, effectively preventing the bearing from Working in high temperature areas, thereby extending the service life of the bearing.
2. A scraper is set on the stirring teeth. While the materials are being crushed by the stirring teeth, the materials are thrown to the wall of the machine and stick to the wall. If it is not scraped in time, the equipment will be vibrated in severe cases, and the agitator will be blocked. turn. A scraper is set on the stirring teeth, which can peel off the materials sticking to the machine wall in time to avoid sticking to the wall.
3. The rotation speed of the stirring shaft is controlled by a stepless speed regulating motor. Select different speeds according to the product particle size requirements. The faster the speed of the stirring shaft, the smaller the particle size of the product.
4. A classifier is set on the top of the dryer. By changing the hole diameter of the classifier and the height of the classification section, the air flow rate is changed, and the size and number of particles leaving the dryer, the final moisture content and the residence time of the material in the drying section are controlled.
5. The rotation speed of the screw conveyor of the feeder is controlled by the inorganic speed regulating motor. Control the feeding speed according to the material properties and drying process parameters.
6. The equipment has a compact structure and a small footprint. It integrates drying, crushing and classification into one. It is an organic combination of swirl technology, fluidization technology, spray technology and convection technology. It does not need to be crushed and sieved after drying, which simplifies The production process is saved, which saves power and equipment costs.
7. The equipment has high drying strength, can effectively control the final moisture and fineness, and has a high collection rate of finished products. It adopts a high-efficiency low-resistance cyclone separator, supplemented by a pulse bag filter.