Vegetable and food dryer
Application customers: a company in Jilin, a company in Xinjiang, etc.
Project Category: Food Engineering Industry
Selected products: DW series belt dryer
Food special belt dryer is a special equipment developed on the basis of traditional mesh belt dryer, which has strong pertinence, practicality and high energy efficiency. When we produce and manufacture equipment for users, we design and manufacture the most suitable and high-quality food drying equipment for users according to the characteristics of the required dry products, the user's process requirements, and the experience accumulated over decades.
Dehydrated vegetable dryer is also a special equipment researched and developed on the basis of traditional mesh belt dryer, which has strong pertinence, practicality and high efficiency and energy saving. The vegetable dehydration dryer can meet the drying, mass production, and continuous production of vegetable materials such as roots, stems, leaves, strips, blocks, flakes, and large particles. At the same time, it can retain the nutritional content and color of the product to the maximum. Typical dry materials are: garlic slices, pumpkin, carrot, konjac, yam, bamboo shoots, horseradish, onion, apple, etc.
Can be designed to use single or multi-layer belt dryers to meet customer needs.
Vegetables and food dryers are composed of a feeding system, a cloth system, an air inlet filtration system, a heating and cooling system, a main machine, a transmission system, a bypass filter system, a discharge system, an air exhaust system, a control system, and the like. During work, the material is fed from the feeding system to the distribution system, and the material is added to the belt dryer. The material meets the through-air hot and cold air passing through the mesh belt for heat and mass transfer. The hot air circulation makes the energy consumption more After reaching a certain humidity, the moisture will be partially removed by forced drainage, and the materials will be dried and cooled.
1. The temperature of the hot air inlet is controlled by the proportional control valve display, so as to control the air inlet temperature within the set range.
2. The speed of the mesh belt is adjustable by frequency conversion, which guarantees the residence time of the material and also ensures the quality of the material.
3. The drive motor, agitator motor, and dehumidification fan are adjustable in frequency.
4. The bottom of the bottom belt of the belt machine is made into an inclined surface to facilitate material collection and cleaning.
5. After the equipment is manufactured, the transmission and conveying system is put into trial operation without abnormal noise and jamming.
6. An ultrasonic level detector is set on the silo with stirring to ensure a reasonable level and linkage with the front conveyor line to make the production line smoother.
7. The door of each part of the box is well-insulated, sealed, and easy to open and close.
8. The door can be opened to the full open type, and there are cleaning and maintenance doors on both sides of each unit, which can directly flush the inside of the equipment.