Sodium nitrite, industrial desulfurization and drying production line
Application customers: Wenzhou Xunda Group, multiple projects, etc.
Project Category: Chemical Engineering Industry
Selected products: XSG series rotary flash dryer
In order to control SO2 pollution, prevent acid rain damage, and accelerate the development of China's flue gas desulfurization technology and industry, it is urgent. Since the 1970s, developed countries have started research on industrial smoke neutralization and simultaneous removal based on years of research on smoke SO2 emission control technology. The integrated technology of desulfurization and denitrification is mostly at the research stage, and has not been applied on a large scale in industry. The development technology is simple, the operation cost is low, and the integrated technology of desulfurization and denitration with good operation performance will be the development direction of comprehensive flue gas treatment technology in the future.
The company researches desulfurization and denitrification technology. According to the technical requirements and the needs of the process, at the same time based on the digestion and absorption of foreign advanced equipment and technology, the independently developed fast rotary flash dryer has been successfully applied in desulfurization and denitrification technology.
Spin Flash Dryer is our factory extracting the essence of similar domestic dryers based on the digestion and absorption of APV ANHYDRO A / S technology, and based on years of Fengxuan practical experience, A new generation of self-developed products. Based on its excellent performance, this machine has been widely used in various industries such as pesticides, pigments, dyes, medicines, feeds, foods, coatings, fertilizers and fine chemicals, and has played an efficient, fast, energy-saving, large-scale production of small equipment. The purpose of pollution operations.
The clean air heated by the heat exchanger is blown into the air inlet, screwed into the ring gap at the bottom of the drying chamber at a suitable speed, and then enters the drying chamber in a tangential direction, and rises spirally: at the same time, the material The speed-adjusted feeder is metered into the column. In the drying tower, the material and hot air undergo a full and efficient mass-to-heat conversion. The dried powdery material is sent to the separator along with the hot air. The finished product is collected and packaged, and the tail gas is further evacuated after being processed by the dust removal device.
1. The inner cone structure is set at the bottom of the drying chamber, so that the cross-sectional area of the gas circulation of the dryer becomes larger from bottom to top, the gas velocity at the bottom is relatively large, and the gas velocity at the upper portion is relatively small, thereby ensuring that the large particles in the lower part are fluidized. At the same time, the small particles in the upper part are also in a fluidized state. The inner cone structure also shortens the length of the cantilever portion of the stirring shaft, thereby increasing the reliability of operation. In addition, this structure can effectively prevent the harsh state of the bearing in the high temperature area, thereby extending the service life of the bearing
2. A scraper is set on the stirring teeth. While the material is being rotated and crushed by the stirring teeth, it is thrown to the wall of the device and sticks to the wall. If the material stuck on the wall is not scraped off in time, a serious "scarring" phenomenon will occur, resulting in abnormalities. operating. A scraper is installed on the stirring teeth to ensure that the material is peeled off before the material is firmly bonded to the wall.
3. A cooling jacket is set at the cone-shaped hot air inlet. The temperature at which the hot air starts to contact the material is very high, generally close to the temperature of the hot air, which is much higher than the temperature in the bed. It is inevitable that a small part of the material will stick near the ring gap during operation, and the residence time is too long, which will cause the material Deterioration or even melting. To avoid this phenomenon, the addition of a local jacket can reduce the temperature of the wall of the vessel and make the operation smoothly.
Due to the above structural characteristics of the flash dryer , its performance has the following advantages over other dryers:
1. High drying strength. Due to the centrifugation, shearing, collision, and friction of the physical sciences, they are micronized and have a high dispersion state. The relative speed between the gas and solid phases is relatively large, which enhances mass and heat transfer.
2. Suitable for heat-sensitive materials. The air velocity in the high-temperature area of the bottom of the dryer is high, and it is difficult for the material to directly contact the hot surface. In addition, a cooling jacket is attached, and the stirring teeth are equipped with a sharp plate to solve the worry of sticking to the wall and coking of the material.
3. The process is simplified. Compared with the use of other types of dryers, using a flash dryer to dry paste, slurry, filter cakes and other materials can be dried into a uniform powdery product at one time, eliminating the need for crushing, screening and other processes.
4. Effectively control the final moisture and fineness. The adjustment of the temperature of the feed and hot air and the coordination of the classifier can fully control the final moisture and the particle size of the finished product, thereby ensuring that the moisture content and fineness of the product are uniform.