With a certain spraying speed, the hot air enters the mixed grinding through the inlet pipe from the drying chamber at the bottom of the dryer. When it comes to the material, the strong wind shear, the wind floats and spins are forced. As a result, these materials are turning to micronization by centrifugation, cutting, collision, friction to enhance mass and heat transfer. At the bottom of the dryer, larger and moist clusters of grains are crushed by the mixer, but less wet and smaller particles will be vortexed and can be further dried. Because the swirling flow of the gas and the solid two phases, and the solid phase have greater inertia than the gas phase, their relative velocities are much greater, enhancing mass and heat transfer between each other. Therefore, the dryer has strong productivity.
Spray drying and tumble drying equipment are available on a pilot scale and can be combined with other drying equipment such as evaporators and heaters. It is also possible to combine with various computer models. Spray drying equipment has the following characteristics:
1. The material turns to centrifugation, shearing, collision, and friction micronization is highly dispersed. In addition, the large relative speed of the solid and gas phases has enhanced mass and heat transfer, and this type of drying equipment has a very strong degree of productivity.
2. Dry air enters the bottom of the dryer and generates a strong swirling flow, so that the washed-out material is on the wall and eliminates the sticking phenomenon.
3. In the high temperature area at the bottom of the dryer, the heat-sensitive material is not directly connected to the hot surface, and it is also equipped with special equipment to solve the problems of cooking and color changing the heat-sensitive material.
4. Due to the high peripheral gas velocity in the dryer chamber, the material retention time is short, and it can also be high speed, fast, small equipment and large production.
5. There is a drying chamber on the top to control the particle size and humidity of the outlet material, so that it reaches the top water elutriation ring and swirl plate of different materials.