SZG series double cone rotary vacuum dryer
Double cone rotary vacuum dryer is a drying equipment that integrates mixing and drying . A condenser, a vacuum pump and a dryer are matched to form a vacuum drying device. (If the solvent does not need to be recovered, the condenser can be omitted.) The machine has a simple internal structure, easy cleaning, easy operation, and can reduce labor intensity and improve the working environment. It is widely used in the drying of materials in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, dyestuff and other industries.
Hot water with a temperature of <100 ° C is passed through the sealed interlayer, and the heat is transferred to the material to be dried through the inner shell.
Driven by power, the tank rotates slowly, and the materials in the tank are continuously mixed to achieve the purpose of intensified drying.
The material is in a vacuum state, and the water is heated and evaporated, and it is discharged and recovered by the vacuum pump in time. The water (solvent) inside the material continuously penetrates, evaporates, and discharges to the surface. The three processes are continuously performed, and the material can be dried in a short time.
Applicable to chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other industries for powder, granular and fiber concentration, mixing, drying and low temperature drying materials (such as biochemical products, etc.), more suitable for easy oxidation, volatile, heat sensitivity, strong stimulation, toxic Drying of materials and materials that are not allowed to damage the crystals.
1. This machine is suitable for drying powder, granular and fluid materials in pharmaceutical, food, chemical and other industries.
2. The drying of flammable and explosive materials shall be separately explained.
3. When using <100 ℃ hot water heating, it should be explained before ordering. If a pressure vessel certificate is required, please specify otherwise when ordering.
4. When the requirements of "GMP" are met, it should be explained separately: it should be driven by direct gear, closed structure, and the vacuum cover is made of metal sintered mesh.
5. The materials are stainless steel inside and outside, and enamel on the inner wall, among which stainless steel has 304, 321, 316, Hastelloy, etc. to choose from.
6, 2000 and above is recommended to use speed control, the center of the shaft is integrated processing.
2 m 2
.2 2 .2
Design pressure in tank
-0.09 to 0.096
Sandwich design pressure
The motor can be equipped with a speed-regulating motor according to customer requirements, with a speed of 0 to 6 rpm. The above technical parameters are calculated according to 0.6g / cm3. If it exceeds the value, it must be submitted when ordering. If the user requires a pressure vessel certificate, he must provide it when ordering. If it is flammable and explosive, the experimental data shall prevail when ordering.
The automatic constant temperature control of hot water at <100 ℃ can be used to dry biochemical products and mineral raw materials, and the temperature can be between 20 ～ 90 ℃.
High thermal efficiency, more than 2 times higher than ordinary oven.
Indirect heating, the material will not be contaminated and meets the "GMP" requirements. Equipment maintenance is simple and easy to clean. Recommended process placement demonstration: Solvent recovery process placement